Who are we?
We are real estate professionals with experience in mortgages, short sales, foreclosures, home repairs, and investors in real estate in the Denver area since 1998.
When will someone contact me?
Simply fill the contact form and someone should contact you within 24 hours.
Who can sell to us?
People sell their houses to us for a variety of reasons, including:
- Needing to sell estate property quickly
- Landlord selling their rental properties
- Divorce sales
- People behind on mortgage payments or in foreclosure
- Houses that need repair
- and more
Most people that deal with us do so because we respect them and treat them fairly to ensure a quick and trouble-free transaction.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for properties that are suffering distress such as:
- Houses with minor and serious problems as well such as structural problems or any other problem
- Houses that bring bad memories to its owners or where trauma was suffered.
- Houses on bad neighborhood areas
- Houses with bad financing that make the homeowner suffer and causes hardships
How does the buying process work?
- When you call us, we’ll get basic information that helps us determine the market value of your property
- We meet with you to look at the property and we make an offer right there and then
- Closing happens from 5 to 30 days of the meeting depending on the seller’s needs.
What determines the market value of a property?
The market value of the property is determined by comparable sales in the neighborhood minus repair costs.
Do the seller have to pay for closing costs?
In our transactions, we (as the buyer) pay for the closing costs. These closing costs are negotiated by buyer and seller.
Do you buy town homes and condos?
Yes! We also buy duplexes, triplexes, apartment building and even commercial buildings.
Am I obligated to sell once I submit my information on your website?
Absolutely not! If you like our offer, we’ll make a deal. If not, maybe we can help you and guide you achieving your desired result.
How much do you charge for the offer?
Nope. We don’t charge you a dime..